For the Love of Afrobeats (#FTLOApodcast) is a weekly podcast series hosted by Industry insiders Adesope Olajide (@Shopsydoo) & Dignified Sorinolu-Bimpe (@Mr_Schmooze). The podcast features the hosts analysing recent events in the afrobeats scene and their respective impacts on the culture.
On episode 23 the hosts discuss the following headlines;
- Runtown‘s sold-out concert in Paris
- Banky W‘s inspiring political campaign
- Kenyan rapper Chris Kantai passing away at the age of 42
- Uganda losing millions of Internet Users due to its Social Media Tax
- DJ Cleo‘s public support for incarcerated artist Brickz
- AKA‘s proposed re-brand to “King Forbes”
- Davido & Afro B climbing the US Billboard Airplay charts & respective radio promo tours
- and much more…
Listen, Enjoy & Subscribe.